In my partners design one of the key elements in the makeup was the fact that the eyebrows need to be completely blocked out to create the thin 1930's eyebrow.
The technique which I am used to doing would not have been effective enough, as it doesn't cover the brow completely.
In preparation for the assessment my partner taught me how to block eyebrows using a pritt stick, as this is the technique which she wanted me to use in her design.
Equipment:
• Eyebrow brushes
• Pritt stick
• Powder
• Spatula
• Thick foundation/concealer
Technique:
• Brush the eyebrow hairs downwards.
• Coat the brows in the pritt stick until the hairs are all completely flat.
• Powder on top of the glue.
• Use the spatula to coat the brows in foundation until they disappear.
I think that this went really successful, as the brows look covered before even putting any more makeup on top. This is the main aspect of the design which I am most nervous about, as it is a new technique which I have only done once before.
No comments:
Post a Comment