Sunday, 23 November 2014

Practising my partners design

In preparation for the assessment I practised Georgias makeup design beforehand. I practised it on Georgia, although for the assessment I will be doing it on a model which she is providing.

The practice went quite well, and I am now a lot more confident for the final assessment, as I feel that I understand her design concept a lot more now as well. The main factors which I need to improve on are the eyebrows - I need to ensure that I flatten them completely with the glue - so that the foundation can smooth over with out any bumps. I also need to make sure that the black drawn on eyebrows are the same shape and thickness. I also need to make sure that the lips are the shape which my partner wanted - as when I orginally did them I made them slightly too pointed, whereas she wanted a rounder effect. 

We put the wig on quickly just to see what it looked like with the makeup, but I didnt attach it properly this time as I will be putting it a different model anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment