Monday, 17 November 2014

Practising of my design

To prepare for the final assessment I met up with my partner beforehand to discuss my final design and ideas, so that she would have a good understanding of the outcome which I wanted, where I got my inspiration from, and the overall character of Fraulein Kost which I wanted to create. Also it ensured that my partner knew what she was doing when it came to the makeup and hair design.



I practised the makeup on myself beforehand to show my partner what I wanted, although in the photographs I feel like the colours didn't come out very well - so she mainly looked at the face chart as this showed the colours a lot better - especially the cheeks. 

 The hairstyle which I wanted my partner to create was the 1930's bob which we had already learnt in class, although I wanted it to have a lot more volume and be messier, so she practised it on me to perfect the style.
I was really happy with the practice of my hair, and it made me feel confident that my partner was going to create my design exactly how I had visioned it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment