Thursday, 30 October 2014

Verb to describe character in this scene

During this scene there isn't a lot of verbs describing Fraulein Kosts actions, although if I were to come up with one I would say that 'arguing' would use to describe Fraulein Kosts actions in this scene.

This is because the main part of the scene is where she is arguing with Schneider. I think that this could be a front, to hide her deperation - if she can't bring the sailors back then she will eventually have nowhere to live.

I think that I could translate this into hair and makeup by making her cheeks look more flushed - as this usually happens when you're angry and arguing with someone. She could also be quite embarrassed that she has been caught with a sailor by schneider, which could cause this as well. Her hair could be a bit out of place and messy, to make her look more flustered.

No comments:

Post a Comment